|Title||WRAP Cristina Kirchner sworn in as Argentine president, cabinet sworn|
|Type of File||Audio (.mp3) and Video (.mp4)|
1. Wide of Argentinean Congress building
2. Argentinean President Nestor Kirchner and his wife president-elect Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner stepping out of vehicle
3. Top shot of Congress
4. Pan of Colombian President Alvaro Uribe, Uruguay President Tabare Alvarez, Chile President Michelle Bachelet
5. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentinean President:
"I, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, swear by God and by the nation and on the Gospels, to carry on with loyalty and patriotism the role of president of the nation and to respect and make others respect with fidelity the constitution of Argentina."
6. Cutaway of Venezuela President Hugo Chavez watching
7. Kirchner placing presidential band on Fernandez de Kirchner
8. Top shot of the Congress
9. Kirchner handing presidential baton to Fernandez de Kirchner and embracing her
10. Top shot of Congress
11. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentinean President:
++Soundbite starts over Uribe, also includes cutaway of Alvarez and Bachelet++
"We will design and get the instruments, respecting all the human rights and juridical guarantees, that other Argentineans never had allow us finally to judge and sentence those responsible for the biggest genocide in our history."
12. Cutaway of audience
13. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentinean President:
"We owe it to the victims, to their relatives, the grandmothers and the mothers (of Plaza de Mayo). We owe it to the survivors because they cannot live perpetually being tortured by the story of their tragedy, and we owe it too to the armed forces so once and for all, ahead of the bicentenary we can separate "the sheep from the goats" and then the Argentineans, we will finally be able to look to each other."
14. Cutaway of audience applauding
15. Top shot of Congress during applause
16. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentinean President:
++Includes cutaway of Kirchner++
"I want also to remember the call the Argentinean President received from the President of the French Republic, Nicolas Sarkozy, so we collaborate in the negotiation or in whatever we can to liberate the French-Colombian citizen Ingrid Betancourt whose mother is also here with us."
17. Top shot of congress during applause
18. Various of audience
19. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentinean President:
"And I want also to renew, once more, our inalienable claim to the sovereignty on the Malvinas Islands."
20. Top shot of the room with ticker tape floating down from ceiling
21. Wide of motorcade driving first elected female Argentina President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner from Congress to Presidential Palace
22. Close up of Fernandez de Kirchner waving at crowd from car
23. Motorcade with presidential palace Casa Rosada (Pink House) in the background
24. Fernandez de Kirchner entering ceremony hall
25. Wide of hall
26. Fernandez de Kirchner swearing in new Economy Minister Martin Lousteau
27. Wide of ceremony hall
Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner was sworn in on Monday as Argentina's first elected female president, completing a rare husband-wife transfer of power that the nation hopes will ensure continued recovery from an economic meltdown.
Half a decade after the financial blow-out, which her husband and outgoing president Nestor Kirchner called an "economic hell", Fernandez de Kirchner embarked on a four-year term, challenged with prolonging a recovery that has seen annual growth rates above eight percent.
Cheering lawmakers in Congress applauded as the 54-year-old leader took the oath.
Britain took possession of the Falklands in 1833.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/me...
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/Ho...
The song of WRAP Cristina Kirchner sworn in as Argentine president, cabinet sworn is just for review only. If you really love this song"WRAP Cristina Kirchner sworn in as Argentine president, cabinet sworn", please buy the original song to support author or singer of this song.